Online blackjack, one of the most widely played casino games, is loved for many reasons. Firstly, it is an easy game to learn and play, with no tricky rules or complex concepts. The house edge in this card game is one of the lowest, meaning the player’s odds of winning are much better than across other tables. And finally, the game is easily accessible online at almost any virtual SA casino, so you do not need to leave the comfort of your home to travel to the nearest brick-and-mortar casino when you feel like having a round of blackjack.
Which blackjack game is best for beginners?
If you are new to gambling and playing blackjack, it is best to start with the game that lets you slowly pick up on the rules and test different betting strategies at your own comfortable pace. One such blackjack option, in particular, is Single Deck Blackjack by Play’n GO. This RNG-based blackjack game involves just a single deck of 52 cards, which makes blackjacks more frequent and gives players more opportunities to win a payout.
The basics of the Single Deck Blackjack game at https://homeplay.casino/game/pngsdblackjack/info/:
- Play’n GO blackjack allows players to bet on three hands simultaneously.
- Players in this game have the options of hitting, standing, doubling down, and splitting. In addition, they can choose to buy insurance to protect themselves against the dealer’s blackjack.
- The dealer always draws on 16 and stands on 17s.
- There is a surrender option to help players quit the game when they feel their initial hand is too weak against the house.
- The game has a fast play mode to make your blackjack sessions more dynamic and fun.
How to play Single Deck Blackjack on HomePlay?
If you are a first-timer at an online casino and need help understanding how to play Single Hand Blackjack online, below are a few tips to get you going.
- Load the game and go to the lower right corner of the screen to pick the desired wager size.
- Move the chosen token to one of the three circles in the center of the screen (cover all three if you wish to play three hands simultaneously).
- Click ‘Deal’ to get the game started. All the betting options available to players, such as Hit and Stand, will be shown in the transparent area of the screen.
Now, use your best reasoning and skills to beat the house and collect a payout.